• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where do I report in for API?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future Herc Driver

About to start Tac phase in the Herc.
Im finally in P'Cola nad I report in on Thursday. My orders say Whiting, but I report in at P'Cola NAS right? If so, where exactly on base am I supposed to go? Do you know the street name? Thanks for the help.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
You're a Marine right? If so, you'll report in to MATSG-21(NAS P'cola). Basically enter the front gate and drive that road straight through base. Landmarks along the way: Penair Fed. Cred. Union on Left, a stop light, 2nd stoplight (you'll see a small PX on the left), the road will become a one way (stay on it). You'll come to a 'T' intersection where you can yield to the right or turn left --- you want to turn left. Follow that road all the way to the end (there'll be a stop sign where the only logical direction to turn will be to the left). MATSG will be in front and a little to the left. You'll see the sign out front. Just go in the front door to the duty desk.

Future Herc Driver

About to start Tac phase in the Herc.
Im AF. But I finally found it today. I just kind of stumbled around the base for awhile and found it. The AF liason is in the API building (for any AF people who want to know.) I like the base, its pretty big. The golf course looks real nice too. Anyways, what DOES Yut mean?

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
builing 633 ( if I remember correctly). Go in main gate, stay to the right when the road forks. When you get to the stop light where the Naval Aviation Chapel is, hang a right. Then hang your second left and park in the parking lot on you left. It is next to the parade field, bowling alley and there is an A-6 outside the building. Just go to the quarter deck, get orders stamped and then ask them how to get to flight management.

Status
Not open for further replies.