• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When will we know about advanced standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uscnrotc

Hey Folks,

Just asking anyone out there who could tell me about when everyone will here back about advanced standing, 2-year, and 3-year ROTC scholarships?

uscnrotc said:
Hey Folks,

Just asking anyone out there who could tell me about when everyone will here back about advanced standing, 2-year, and 3-year ROTC scholarships?

Found out about my acceptance for advanced standing the July after my sophomore year. Best of luck!

jai5w4

I've heard (and you can take that statement for what it's worth, which probably isn't very much) that they only picked up 1 guy for AS during the last board. I believe the next board meets during the summer.

Good luck!

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
total thread jack....
C.Hill please tell me that is not a picture of u. If it is.... well I just fell out of my chair laughing!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Chris Hill said:
I've heard (and you can take that statement for what it's worth, which probably isn't very much) that they only picked up 1 guy for AS during the last board. I believe the next board meets during the summer.

Good luck!

Hill....you slay me. HAHA. Ill see you at commissioning Friday.

Reactions: Rg9
bch said:
total thread jack....
C.Hill please tell me that is not a picture of u. If it is.... well I just fell out of my chair laughing!

This was the focus of the picture (see new pic). I guess I just have an appreciation for fine weaponry. ;)

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Chris Hill said:
This was the focus of the picture (see new pic). I guess I just have an appreciation for fine weaponry. ;)

Hey! Doesnt sportmart sell those for like $30? They come with refillable bb's right?

That's a 45 cal. Springfield Armory Replica of the WWII 1911 (standard issue to US officers). It costs about $400 to $450.

----

This thread has been jacked and destroyed. No more comments on my profile pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.