• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When will the Selection Board Meet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline Rush

Just curious as to what everyone's OSO is telling them about the board meeting for PLC people (I am applying PLC Combined) ...My OSO said they will meet the first week in April and we will hear Mid-April..This is for the first recruiting district in NY...I remember last board meeting that the East Coast And The West Coast heard the results at different times...Any info is Appreciated!!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Nick

My OSO said the same thing, the board is meeting the first week of April and the results last time took about a week and a half to get back to me.

Adrenaline Rush

my OSO said I would be the third person to know, first the Captain, then the Staff Sergeant, and then me,, Im assuming the Captain will me

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Adrenaline Rush

you got the results??? or this is from another time or your saying when he gets them he'll call you

Nick

I was refering to last time, sorry. But it shouldn't be too long before we all hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.