• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When will the next Selection Board Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

Does anyone know when the next selection board it going to meet for PLC-jrs this summer? Is anyone else putting there package in for the up coming board? If so what are your stats.

Thanks

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Big,
As far as my knowledge goes, the next PLC-jrs board is the first week of April sometime. The OSO told me that I'd know by April 8th or 9th. As far as stats of who all has applied, check this (http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5724). That oughta help.

Gonzodogg

I know there is a board the first week in April, but does anyone know if there is another board before this summer? I think April is the last one but I'm not sure.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Gonzo,
I do believe that the April board is the last straw for this summer. I was thinking, and I don't see any other time or date where they could hold another selection before the end of May. They have to make sure to give the candidates alteast some sort of heads up whether or not they've made it. Just my way of thinking...

Sente

April 1st is the board for Summer OCS. Miss this one and its August for October. PLC has a couple more before summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.