• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When will NROTC mids find out about SNA designation?

gotta_fly

pilot
I'm a senior in the NROTC program and have checked all the boxes (grad requirements, flight physical, ASTB, etc.). Does anyone know when the first selection boards for SNA meet for ROTC students? My LT suggested that my package would be submitted in October, so will it be reviewed in the middle of the month or will it be held off until all NROTC packages are completed?

Thanks!

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
The unit i was in would usually find out before xmas. (mid to late dec.)

This was for guys who were graduating in the Spring.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I think I found out a week or two before Christmas. No idea when anyone finds out that's not a spring grad.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Have yall submitted your preference sheet yet? We do our service selection next week.

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
Never.. sorry to let you know but they have closed all Naval Aviation training due to funding, ask your skipper about it, I am sure he's heard.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
my classmates all found out during the first week of January last year (and their packages were submitted in Oct)

war eagle

yeah i'm in the same position. i graduate in may.... i asked this question to one of my LT's today. he said our selection package was due sometime in early november. our unit is going to start the process in the next couple of weeks.

i know the may and august grads from my unit last year heard back from the boards sometime over christmas break....

MSkinsATC

pilot
Never.. sorry to let you know but they have closed all Naval Aviation training due to funding, ask your skipper about it, I am sure he's heard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:eek:
What?...Umm last I checked I goto work and fly everyday, so I find it hard to believe they closed all Naval Aviation Training...lol!!!!

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
You'll find out when big Navy says so... AND YOU'LL LIKE IT.

Get used to waiting, its gonna happen a lot.

incubus852

pilot
what the hell...im graduating in december and my package went in at the end of august. whatever, something tells me this is gonna be a usual happening in the navy...