• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When to do interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itjoew

When is a good time to start doing interviews? I am waiting to get my score back from the ASTB and waiting on my transcripts to get here. Should I/Could I do my interviews before my package is complete or do I have to wait until I am done with the entire package to do interviews?
Also, does anyone know where I can get a list of the designators?
:D

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
Hey buddy,

It's important that you have all your package done. the package gives the board members information they need about you. They judge you on the interview and the package. I was told my our chain of command to make sure that the package was done first. Now i don't think you need to have OAR scores, because i didn't but you need just about everything else. Personal statement, transcripts, application and exc.

If you need anything you know where my desk is.

Talk you later

IT1(SW) Jensen

itjoew

Thanks

Thanks IT1, how did you go about getting officers to interview you? I am going to apply for Oceanography and Supply but I do not think ther eare any officers in those fields at our command. Have you mailed off you application yet?

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
We have a LCDR suppy officer, but I went outside the command to get a CAPT supply officer. Talk with NCC Cruz about setting up interviews. Have you put a request to apply for OCS via your chain of command? If not do so ASAP. If you have I recommend you go see chief ASAP.

My package has been at the boards a week already. I emailed it and sent it last monday.

Waiting results. The wait is killing me.

IT1(SW)

itjoew

Will do

I did not know we had to summit a chit apply for OCS. I will do that today; I am still waiting on my transcripts to come in for my schools. It is taken forever. And my scores have not come in it yet. I may be over your way to ask questions about filling out the package; there are some questions I am not sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.