• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When the Army goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of pr!cks. They even crushed the wood, which was the 'purpose' for destroying the car. Damn, the army can't do anything right.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Funny but cruel... especially if the guy really was a taxi driver. I really hope there was something else going on besides some guys jacking a couple of 2x4s...

Truly genius work by the US Army. In addition to really winning those guys over to our side it was also a great idea to do it in front of the cameras so it can come back for everyone to see on TV or the internet.

Seriously, this isn't even funny(not trying to be a killjoy just an observation).

I saw that a few months back and thought that was some seriously Fed up stuff. And wtf was with the unloading the pistols into a car you're about to crush with a friggin tank?
There were plenty of other things that were pretty screwed up too.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Those guys should be up for a court-martial or NJP, if they're not already.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
While there is a time and place for a little intimidation and sometimes retribution, those guys were clearly having too much fun. They were just getting their rocks off shooting the car first.

schandra

Well, I doubt they would have just done something like that for fun, especially in front of cameras. I would tend to believe they had a good reason that justified it.

As for putting bullets in the car, maybe it was just to blow out the tires and windows, so there wouldnt be any damage to the tank- I'm not a soldier, I don't know. But let's try to get both sides here.

Grunts... go figure.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Yes, they would do it for fun. I'm sure they started out with a justification, but then it became playtime. If they were looting, maybe a msg has to be sent, but showing a businesslike demeanor would go much further than the s$#teating expressions on those soldiers.

Don't worry about the tank. A car can't hurt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.