• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

when is the april board meeting?

guim13

Anyone know when the April board is meeting? This is my second time, i got no select in Feb. 6,7,6,63. Good luck to everyone applying.

FelixTheGreat

World's greatest pilot and occasional hero
pilot
Hey-I don't make it up, I just pass it along. I think my recruiter is just telling me things to make me stop asking about my application. Thats what he told me though so hopefully it is around that time.

wheels

Primary
I was told it meets on the 12th,meaning we would start hearing back the week of the 16th. However, I think the only thing we can count on is that we will hear back sometime in april.

IAV8

i would have thought those are good scores. if you don't mind, what was your gpa and do u have any flying hours?

guim13

i got a 3.0 in aviation operations, and I have 100 hours. I have two interviews i added to my package, along with a lor from my current boss.

zacharyj53

My recruiter said there has been no set date for the April board. Said they will meet when there are enough applicants in hand.

millerjd

Stayin' alive
I think it's funny that no two people have agreed on what they've heard. At this point it's probably more productive to stare at your phone until someone calls to let you know than bug your recruiter. :icon_tong

millerjd

Stayin' alive
I will trust my recruiter. We served together at P'Cola so I seriously doubt he would blow smoke up my ass.

I don't doubt he's not lying, but CNRC seems to change their mind on a daily basis pending many variables in and out of their control