• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When do I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paullatina

JFK, Your recruiter will let you take the test to you as soon as you say your ready for it. You will likely be given Form 1 for the first time. Check through this site for info about Form 1. You are eligible to retake the test again after 30 days from the date you took it the first time. You will likely be given Form 2 for this retake. Make sure you've got everything down for this retake, because you will have to wait 180 days from the date you took it the second time to take it a third time.

My advice to you: find the marine corps study guide on this site and know it front to back. Get the ARCO study guide for spacial apperception. You will do just fine. Hope this helps.

cessnajet1h

Jfk
Well, it is true that recruiter would schedule you for the test as soon as you are ready, but the test in given every two weeks, so the next available test date would be given. Also, it depends on how many people are taking the test, you can ask your recruiter about that, so you would get a pretty good idea of your chace of getting FORM 1, for example I got Form 2 the first time, that is because there were several people in the same room. My advice be prepare....

Status
Not open for further replies.