• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whatta deal

I feel pretty good about this one. I swapped my Mini SS 14 less scope for a 1960 vintage marlin 39A that's perfect and a CZ commercial mauser in 270 imported by Herters that was made in Yugoslavia and 25 bucks just to sweeten it a fraction. (I had 500 into the mini and got to keep the scope)
NOW the really good part. I sold the Mauser outright for $450.00, took that money to Gander Mtn and bought a like new Y2K vintage BAR Safari in 06 and a box of ammo for $450.00 plus tax. I tried the BAR out on some Greek HPX M2 ball and it functions perfectly. What do you guys think?
Basicaly the BAR and mini are probably worth the same so I got a free vintage 39 Alpha!
I've done really well at the local Gander Mtn on used guns. It seems that whoever is working puts the number on the used guns they buy. Last month I got a NICE Redhawk SS in 44 Mag for $279.00, that was a steal!:D

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I agree on Gander Mountain and their used guns. Got my first pistol used there as well as my Mossberg 500. I felt I got a great deal on both, and both were in excellent condition. Would buy from them again anytime.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I bought my rodent/plinking/teaching rifle at Gander Mountain in Pittsburgh. Great staff--friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull--and their prices were decent on most things and shit-hot on some.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I seriously bought my shotgun there as an impulse buy....bastards put it right next to the register.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
My second gun was a 39A Golden Mountie. I love that gun. You done good in your trade.