• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

what's up with class 183 for OCC ( not PLC) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirGrunt

I just got off the phone with the Staff Sgt. who works with my OSO. He said he just got back from Quantico a few days ago and he was saying that class 183 for OCC candidates( not PLC) is full. Right now, from what I heard, OCC candidates for class 183 will be pushed to 184. This is only for college grads going to 183, not people still in college (PLC).

This is just what I've heard from someone working with the OSO. Has anyone heard anything along these lines?

megrey06

Kingsville
According to my OSO about 3 weeks ago the word was that 183 was only open for female candidates, but that has now changed. He says that the class is open to all groups as of now. I'm certainly keeping my ear to the ground, because obviously my hope as an SNA candidate is that 183 will have some available slots.

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

AirGrunt

By looking at how many times this post has been viewed, I would think that there would be more than one post. So I guess I should assume that everyone's OSO has been telling them that class 183 is still a go for OCC candidates and that I'm the only one getting this info.

budaploud

183 is not "closed". the board won't meet for another 2 months (give or take a week)...and i believe it to be doubtful that they are not accepting any new pilots for this class...except for those that may have rolled over from 182...just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.