• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's the wait at Moody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisW

Air Force? Did not see THAT coming.
Does anyone know how long the wait is between checking in and classing up for primary at Moody? I'm showing up saturday June 4, and I heard you get two weeks off to get settled. Is this true? Thanks in advance.

Travis

litreofcola

not sure how long the wait is should be no longer than 4 weeks. when you check in you will be given two different dates a class date and whats called "10 Days out" date. The class date is the actual beginning of your academics. Your 10 Days out is the 10 days before your "class date", the 10 days out concept is what the airforce uses to make sure everyone has their in-processing completed before they start training. 10 days out consists of about one brief a day of about an hour each and then you get to go home.

I really don't think the waits are that long

Prashant Patel

You're a smelly pirate hooker.

Did you find out which training squadron you're going to ? I'd ask you in person, but I'm too lazy to get up out of my chair and walk next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.