• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's The Best Way of Preparing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

if you practice my little method and get it down pat, then you should breeze through them, i finished with a good 2 or 3 minutes left, so i went back and checked my work

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zuggerat said:
ben what were ur stats, im just curious

7/6/5 on AQR, PFAR, and FOFAR in case you didn't know the order. OAR 57.

The spatial apperception part of the test weights roughly 15% of AQR, 35% of PFAR, and 17% of FOFAR. So the SA section carries a lot of weight. I missed HALF of the SA questions and still managed to pull off decent scores overall. I think that if I could have aced the SA, my scores would have been more like 8s and 9s. I can't complain though, they took me with the scores I got.

I have a scoring sheet on the ATSB and that's where I got those percentages. I had to calculate and round a little, but they're probably about right.

zuggerat

good scores ben, congrats. if u ever wanna talk for a bit and shoot the sh!t lemme know my AIM is posted in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.