• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

whats sweepers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

i was lookin in some of the OCS Class Dates and i saw some people talkin about sweepers before taps... what's sweepers?

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
My parents have this little "music box" of a hobo that plays revillie on his trumpet. When I visit, they think it's funny to wake me up with it. I think they're taking their lives into their own hands...

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
While having fun with sweepers, just don't get caught doing anything naughty while cleaning your DI'S OFFICE!!!! :icon_smil :shake_125

twoshots02

AMDO - 13 Nov OCS
D_mac05 said:
While having fun with sweepers, just don't get caught doing anything naughty while cleaning your DI'S OFFICE!!!! :icon_smil :shake_125

Why do i feel like there is a good story behind this? :p

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
Whatever, DMAC. All you did was eat candy that was stashed down there in Watson's desk (jokes). Just kidding, I don't know what happened. DMAC, what's happenin?

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Hey now, I'm not saying that I did something in the DI's Office, just merely saying that the possibility arises. ;)

SWODOG, it looks like I'm coming your way!! Just classed up Friday, and I'll be heading to Corpus when I'm done (changed orders). I'll see you when I get there...

Candy :tongue2_1 :tongue2_1 :tongue2_1

ET1.Colon

At least when you guys graduate, and are officially commisioned as zeros, you'll never have to do sweepers if you go to a boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.