• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whats everybodies Opion?-Where to go to Primary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Patience 4's... it'll have to wait till Monday or so.. I forgot while Iw as in the squadron on Friday.

O.K. (*ahem*) Mr. Mefesto --- don't let your battery die ..... :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
EXCELLENT !!! Thanks very much, FlyMarines --- those old Naval Aviation News were full of great NavAir information, past & present. VAdm Dick Dunleavy, page 1, was one of my "mentors" and a friend ..... and can you believe all the VP squadron extant on page 9???

I was written up twice by GramPaw Pettibone in two different NavAir News issues .... can't remember the dates. Can't remember much of anything else, these days .... ;)

Where else could one find, in 36 glossy pages, an article on A-6's, CQ in the TraCom, Everett Alvarez Jr, PBO-1 Hudsons, Essex class carriers, French F-8 Gunfighters, and PBY's in the "Neutrality Patrol" ... ??? OUTSTANDING ! Great stuff ............

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
lance2 said:
In your opinion where is the best place to go to Primary?
If you got the time can you give reasons to support your opinion?

Don't have to have long answers, would just like a little feed back.
Thanks Everybody.

From what I've seen...

Corpus = Better Grades = Greater Chance For Jets

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
Elder said:
From what I've seen...

Corpus = Better Grades = Greater Chance For Jets

Not lately. At least not in VT-28. March 30, 65 NSS. April 1, 56 NSS. April 30, 55 NSS. May 1, 51 NSS. There are some freakin' rockstars graduating lately....killing other studs' NSS. But I suppose that all changes like the wind here in Corpus. Bad timing for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.