• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What're my chances in these 3 ways of commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chance

Hello, 8 am 20 years old and I am currently Attending a community college and about to graduate. I have about a 3.7 GPA, 120 community services hours, an internship with a Flight For Life company, member of Presidents Leadership Program at my school, captain of a robotic team in a project COSGC funded by NASA. However my downfalls are my ACT was a 22, and high school GPA was a 3.3 and my class rank was 20/50. I'm getting my Associates of Science now and have taken Calc 1,2 Physics 1,2 and Chemisty 1,2. Just curious to my chances of getting accepted into the Naval Academy or any other academy, NROTC, or BDCP. My true dream is to be a Naval Aviator and I want to see what you guys think are my chances of getting any of those three and if you can offer me any advice. Also my vision is worse than 20/300 uncorrected so I will need surgery somewhere down the line. I have interviewed with one senator's panel thus far and they seemed like I had no choice of getting in because of my ACT. Also, I pursuing my degree in Astronautical Engineering. My physical tests got me a max in the pull ups and about a mid range score between max and average on the running, push-ups, bball throw, sit ups and shuttle run. Just curious to my chances of getting accepted to NROTC, BDCP, or the any military academy (I applied to all). Thanks!

chance

Thanks guys I appreciate that. I'll forget about BDCP, I'll finish my application into each academy and ROTC. How does applying to OCS work? Do I apply in my senior year when I am about to graduate?

Status
Not open for further replies.