• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What was your prior rate?

What was your prior rate?

• ET/FC

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Nuke

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Engineering (EN,GS, etc)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Supply/Admin (YN, SK, CS, SH, etc)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Aviation

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prior other service

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twidget

Deskaholic
This is a survey about Naval Officers with prior enlisted time.

Making a response to another post, I said I thought ETs and FCs put more people into commissioning programs than any other rates. Just thought I'd put up a poll to find out about the people on this site. On another day, I might go through all the old ECP, SN2ADM, and Academy selection messages and actually count it up, but today is not that day.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Went to GM school to get a rate then EOD for the rest of my enlisted life.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Current FC soon to be prior come May. From what I understand I retain FC1 through BOOST which I leave for in February.

Bevo16

pilot
MM Nuke Waste.

I was a week 5 "auto drop" in power school. My grades were so bad that I did not even get a board. "Lack of academic ability" is what my drop sheet said. I have it framed and on the wall along with my degree, Academic All Big XII certificates, and winging doccuments.

About 90% of the guys who failed out of nuke school and apply for commissioning programs were getting picked up back when I applied. I guess they figured it as a positive thing when you don't fit in with nukes.

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! FC/ET Took the early lead but you guys are coming on strong!

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
I'm a NUKE ET3 bound for NSI this Feb. This year, Nukes were the largest single officer community, with 70 of the 186 accepted to the nuke program, so they HAVE to be nukes from the get go. I also know 3 of the 23 pilots were definitely nukes, and i don't know if there aren't more. If nukes aren't the top enlisted source, they are definitely close to it.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
YN2(SS/DV)..... no more basket leave for all of you, and by the way, PSD called and your pay is all fvcked up!

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
webmaster said:
YN2(SS/DV)..... no more basket leave for all of you, and by the way, PSD called and your pay is all fvcked up!

Man, that's not funny :( When I first got to the ship in 98 I got paid in cash for 3 months because my pay was so hosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.