• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What was wrong with the thread about

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AIRWARRIORS
NAVAL AVIATOR FORUM

not mindless drivel.

too much of that crap on this site already.... stop adding to it.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Yea,

I can spell pretty good. "AIRWARRIORS NAVAL AVIATOR FORUM"

Thought it might be humorous...to some folks.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
hey, i didn't delete the thread... just saying

there's a lot of crap on this site that is nowhere near the focus.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I deleted it as part of my crap Jihad. Though I have an infantile sense of humorm, it is a thin subjective line that I walk and damnit I can.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Perhaps AirWarriors website should offer a "mindless drivel" forum ... ???

tn_PEACE%20SYMBOL%201.JPG
....... Peace on .....

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am fighting against mindless drivel I get that in the ready room listening to 1stLts. This site is in a way like a ready room some can pull of funny stupid stuff and it just works, some can not. The rpoblem we run into is we keep getting away from the stated intent of the site, to share some experience of the been there types wiht the wannabe types. If humor is your shtick great but random stuff will get the boot. And hence the Jihad agisnt crap.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
I am fighting against mindless drivel I get that in the ready room listening to 1stLts. This site is in a way like a ready room some can pull of funny stupid stuff and it just works, some can not. The rpoblem we run into is we keep getting away from the stated intent of the site, to share some experience of the been there types wiht the wannabe types. If humor is your shtick great but random stuff will get the boot. And hence the Jihad agisnt crap.

At least when you delete or lock, do the "alalalalallalalalal!" thing that the bad guys do.

junfan26

Snake Griffin
hey, I gotta apologize for being a part of leading that thread off-track. I was trying to be funny, but I should've kept my mouth shut...my apologies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
At least when you delete or lock, do the "alalalalallalalalal!" thing that the bad guys do.

Slight course correction, Fly .... only the women -- not the guys --- do that. Let us not put SkidKid in that "box" .....:)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I could just say "my friend my friend" a lot and shake hands without any form of grip (like a limp clammy weak hand)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Slight course correction, Fly .... only the women -- not the guys --- do that. Let us not put SkidKid in that "box" .....:)

Hahahha oh right!

Status
Not open for further replies.