• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Unit are YOU from?

MasterBates

Ahh.. The lovely MMA. My guidance counselor at Old Colony wanted me to go there.

I grew up in the next town over (Kah-Vah), but wanted to go to school away from home.

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
Ahh.. The lovely MMA. My guidance counselor at Old Colony wanted me to go there.

I grew up in the next town over (Kah-Vah), but wanted to go to school away from home.

Still got that Masshole accent going? The navy helped me rid myself of most of it but after a drink or two it sneaks back.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Well if we're getting into a football stadium pissing contest, then I submit my (the winning) entry:

main-facilities-home.jpg

Whats the capacity?

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
Whats the capacity?

The website says the "stadium" can fit 10,000, but the seats fit 6,000. Hockey is what the school lives and breathes. I was at ISU for a bit and their football stadium was of pretty good size, but go figure I prefer standing in a 32 degree rink than watching a football game on a warm Friday evening.