• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to do after being rejected?

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
I do have one thing on my record. I got a ticket (retail theft) for picking up a bag of bagels that was on the sidewalk. This was back in 2005.
did you disclose this?

if you don't disclose something and it pops up on a background check its much worse than just coming out and saying "i was stupid, i learned from my mistakes and i will never do it again"

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I do have one thing on my record. I got a ticket (retail theft) for picking up a bag of bagels that was on the sidewalk. This was back in 2005.

1. Picking up a bag of bagels on the sidewalk is retail theft (got to be more to this tale)

2. Did you get a lawyer?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

I don't know why, but this is the funniest fvcking sentence I've read on AW in a while. I'm actually laughing .:tongue2_1 :D

fatathaland

You should be able to find out if your background screen went through. I'm surprised your recruiter has not told you the reason for rejection. I'm pretty sure he/she would know why...

millerjd

Stayin' alive
One MEPS subgenious personnel did give one piece of good advice to me...

"the more of a stink you put up, the more likely you are to get an answer. "

I am in the process of reapplying through another recruiter (in a different district) which means purchasing many plane tickets as it is too far to drive. Just depends how bad you want it.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I don't know why, but this is the funniest fvcking sentence I've read on AW in a while. I'm actually laughing .:tongue2_1 :D

Me too.

I think the Navy rejected him because they just "had a feeling" that OP is the type to snatch another man's breakfast, and they just don't need those types in the fleet :icon_tong.