• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to bring

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbrown

I'm heading out to OCS in a couple of months and was wondering just how much cash I should bring with me. I've heard estimates ranging from $100 all the way up to $500. Do you need that much (several hundred) with you right away, and what things are you purchasing with it?

Also, in a list I got from my recruiter it says I should bring a plain "Navy type" blanket. I hoped someone could elaborate on this for me (I've been having a hell of a time reaching my recruiter recently). Thank you for any help!

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Whoa .... your recruiter hasn't really started preparing you yet. We got this black binder that tells us most of what we need to bring and do to prepare. As far as the money ... .we've been told $300 in cash when you go down for initial items. Obviously you will want to have more in your bank account but as far as to bring with you ...... $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.