• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What percentage get jets and other Q's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Hello forum,

Ever since I was little kid, want to be a fighter pilot, especially for the navy... You guys are probably experts (all fighter pilots or in training right now!), and I was wondering how many of you guys get jets. Since most of the navy is jets, I know that they probably only make you fly helicopters or like PBYs or something if you suck at flight school, or screw off. Cause warrant officers fly most helos anyway. An good analogy is like how the Squadron Leader in Top Gun told Mav and Goose that if they f-d up, they'd be flying a cargo plane filled with rubber dog doo out of hong knog!!!

But I have other questions... If I join the navy (I like their uniform color the best... white is cool, Air force powder blue is kind of fag, and marine corps wear black, so their just boring... no, I'm kidding, Naval Infantry rock!!),
is there any way I can get a transfer to f-16's later in my career... I figure that if naval aviators get older and shaky, and theiy eyes start to go, they can just stop doing carriers and transfer to the air force... (oh, no, power blue!! :D ).

Also, is there a way I can get a kind of battlefiedl comission... like, just enlist and be made an officer if I donate $ to the Navy League or DoD... I can't wait to get to flight school, so I dont want to spend time in college to be an officer... :D

Anyways, thankfs for your help, cant wait to see u in the friendly skys!

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Sounds like him. But then again, he usually doesn't waste posts from what I've seen.
Whoever he is must be bored. I'm not a computer genius, so I can't trace the IP like others here, but how 'bout somebody get on that? Hey, move this to the humor section!

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Could be Zab, he's been kinda quiet lately. Maybe working on a devilish project??

Status
Not open for further replies.