• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What makes me smile

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
I am very lucky to be living in Newport at the moment. Every 3 weeks I start to see signs popping up around base--OCS graduation this way, OCS check in that way, etc. Then, as I go to the exchange, the uniform shop, NHCNE, I see the new OCS candidates as they go through medical check in, get issued their first set of uniforms, are picking up last minute items before RLP (at least I think that is what they were doing at the exchange!) It makes me smile because I see on here how passionate the candidates are, how hard they have worked to have gotten there, and how hard they work to get through and thrive. Each time I see an OCS student, I can't help but wonder if I 'know them' from AW.

Thank you for continuing to inspire me to be a better leader, to pass on the advice and wisdom that was passed on to me, and to constantly work hard to be better. If anyone needs anything here in Newport, let me know.

SWOMan

Plus you get to live in one of the most beautiful places in the NE. Cheap cost of living as well.