• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What makes a competitive IWC candidate these days?

willmur

Given that there haven’t been many posts like this in the past 2-3 years, I was wondering what makes a competitive candidate for IP/CWE/CWO/Intel per recent OCS boards?

I’m currently applying for NFO (24m, 3.74 political science/philosophy degree, OAR 53, ASTB 6/6/6), but given recent delays and board cancellations, I am starting to look for other options. As a follow-up question, is there a particular designator I might have a chance at within IWC given my current stats and a non-technical degree?

Any and all insight is greatly appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I’m currently applying for NFO (24m, 3.74 political science/philosophy degree, OAR 53, ASTB 6/6/6), but given recent delays and board cancellations, I am starting to look for other options. As a follow-up question, is there a particular designator I might have a chance at within IWC given my current stats and a non-technical degree?

Read the program authorizations to see if you qualify.

Finally, check out the various IWC board threads here where you see stats of those who got accepted.

vickey0070

Given that there haven’t been many posts like this in the past 2-3 years, I was wondering what makes a competitive candidate for IP/CWE/CWO/Intel per recent OCS boards?

Any and all insight is greatly appreciated.
Follow program authorization and read it carefully without assumptions, the language is straight forward. Don't worry what others are thinking or saying good luck.