• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is the number to call to get my ASTB score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobNLa

Ayredawg,

Talk to your OSO. He/she should have it for you. I received an unofficial score before my test was even sent off for processing.

Rob

ayredawg

OSO? The officer I was told to ask is TDY. If anyone knows the number or someone I could call, please let me know.

Originally posted by RobNLa
Ayredawg,

Talk to your OSO. He/she should have it for you. I received an unofficial score before my test was even sent off for processing.

Rob

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The recruiting office you are working with will have a record. They should have the unofficial local score and later, the offical score will be sent to them for your record. Doesn't matter if the guy is TDY. If no one else in the office will help you while your guy is TDY then you working with a bunch of slugs. As it is you should have gotten a debrief ASAP. Give the office a call and make them look it up. You can always try the OPO (Officer Programs Officer). The OPO is the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.