• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is the AME like?

calberto

I'm applying for the Marine Corps and everything is going pretty well so far. I got through MEPS and the ASTB fine. I have the AME down in Pensacola at the end of the month.
  • Will there be a bunch of other people there with me like at MEPS?
  • What kind of medical testing is done? (I know that there is more emphasis on eyesight, but I'm curious about everything else)
  • If I get a limitation and can't be a pilot like I want to be, what can I do?
  • Do you have any advice going in?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm applying for the Marine Corps and everything is going pretty well so far. I got through MEPS and the ASTB fine. I have the AME down in Pensacola at the end of the month.
  • Will there be a bunch of other people there with me like at MEPS?
  • What kind of medical testing is done? (I know that there is more emphasis on eyesight, but I'm curious about everything else)
  • If I get a limitation and can't be a pilot like I want to be, what can I do?
  • Do you have any advice going in?

All of these questions your OSO can answer.