• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is that device?

phrogpilot73

You mean like the USNA "thanks for not having a scandal" MUC?
Hey FVCK YOU! Do you know how many fvcking crack houses I had to clean up to get that thing? I wouldn't be surprised if I turn up with the HIV... We got it for being strong-armed into community service...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey FVCK YOU! Do you know how many fvcking crack houses I had to clean up to get that thing? I wouldn't be surprised if I turn up with the HIV... We got it for being strong-armed into community service...

I have no problem with community service, but when I was in NROTC and our XO told us we have to do a community service project to give back to the community, our entire class thought "Hmm, so service for 8 years and possibly cashing in our lives isn't community service... oooook"

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Should you guys have gotten the highly prized and sought after Military Outstanding Service Volunteer Medal?

ovsm0ge.jpg
ovsmback1ep.jpg

Boy did we have a laugh when this one came out....

phrogpilot73

Should you guys have gotten the highly prized and sought after Military Outstanding Service Volunteer Medal?

ovsm0ge.jpg
ovsmback1ep.jpg

Boy did we have a laugh when this one came out....
As did I, and I'm glad I didn't... One more fvcking thing to buy anodized and have mounted... It's starting to get pricey!

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Were the crackhouses run by Midshipmen? Were there stolen car parts all over?

Shot over.
(No smiles but the sentiment is there)