• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is that device?

Johnny_Danger

Worn on uniformed... it appears to be a gold/yellow braided rope that is worn around the shoulder? What is it for? What does it signify? What is it called?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Alright, then I'll say it...

If anyone knows about being the admirals *****, it's webmaster. :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Quiet HAL, you're ruining it! It doesn't matter if he really isn't (I don't think he is). It's all about the lies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I am NOT a leg shaver, loop or otherwise known as a Flag LT.... if I was, I would be enjoying my life more, and getting out on travel... :D

No, I am just a lowly exercise and plans officer... ASW time anyone? That has forgotten what a flight suit looks like... damn shoes!!!

bennett4362

deployment sucks
does jrotc wear it, or something like, too? i saw, what appeared to be kids, going door to door wearing it...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Those kids wear all kinds of retarded stuff. Pay them no mind.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of South American bling bling, guys down here have a medal they wear as commissioned officers...for making Dean's List at the academy...

i threw up a little in my mouth...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
At least the MUC is just a ribbon...but yeah, very similar

Circle K

pilot
That MUC is pretty rare, it's just too darn easy for annapolis to have a scandal, or for the washington post to create one of it's own.