• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is in the grog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
Just wondering...what is in the grog? :confused:
Do we have to drink it or is it optional?
I'll try anything once. :icon_zbee

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I understand that it's basically hunch punch, with the occasional disgusting addition (chocolate syrup, orange juice, milk; depends on the sadism level of thems in charge). In a (clean) toilet bowl.

I'm told that there will be nonalcoholic grog for teetotalers - in a potty chair.

And you drink if the President of the Mess tells you to drink, f'rinstance if you violate any of the rules. Although if your guy is really responsible for your every move, maybe he should drink the grog if you break the rules.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Last grog I had was served in a P-3 portable urinal. Red Bull and Vodka (highliter-yellow) with Baby Ruths floating in it. MMMMMMMMM.

NFOwife

Aviator Spouse
The last dining out we went to (during my husband's last sea tour), spouses/SO's were NOT required to drink from the grog. Just in case you want to pass!

manny7_99

Spouses/dates usually are not required to drink from it. The grog usually contains tons of alcohol and/or in some other ocassions a lots of gross stuff. Tabasco is always good, it stays with your the whole night, but if you are too drunk to remember it, who cares right? lol

NFOwife

Aviator Spouse
At our dine out, it started with just alcohol and mixers...but by the end of the night it was pretty gross. Rolls, people threw their salads in their, etc. etc. Disgusting! :eek:

manny7_99

Enjoy

NFOwife said:
At our dine out, it started with just alcohol and mixers...but by the end of the night it was pretty gross. Rolls, people threw their salads in their, etc. etc. Disgusting! :eek:

That's the idea...if it was something nice it would be called cocktail, not "GROG" :eek:

~Manny
Pre-drunk on thursday! WOHOO! :snorkel_1

Status
Not open for further replies.