• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What in the hell is an Iranian F-5 Phantom?

Renegade One

None
All that matters is that you cower in fear!
"Mr. President…if I may speak freely…the [fill in the blank] talks big, but frankly we think he's short of know-how. I mean, you just can't expect a bunch of ignorant peons to understand a machine like some of our boys. And that's not meant as an insult, Mr. Ambassador..." ~ GEN "Buck" Turgidson

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
images

Renegade One

None
President Muffley: Well, I, I would hate to have to decide...who stays up and...who goes down.Dr. Strangelove: Well, that would not be necessary, Mr. President. It could easily be accomplished with a computer. And a computer could be set and programmed to accept factors from youth, health, sexual fertility, intelligence, and a cross-section of necessary skills. Of course, it would be absolutely vital that our top government and military men be included to foster and impart the required principles of leadership and tradition. Naturally, they would breed prodigiously, eh? There would be much time, and little to do. Ha, ha. But ah, with the proper breeding techniques and a ratio of say, ten females to each male, I would guess that they could then work their way back to the present Gross National Product within say, twenty years.

Lesson for Today: EPs are important…in ways you can't even imagine...;)