• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

what does NFO do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
*SIGH* ... and now we have the disgraceful spectacle of NFO's talking smack to Aviators ... *SIGH* ... I will weep for your NFO soul(s) ...

they can talk all the smack they want - 'cause that's all they've got, just TALK!

ip568

None
"Originally Posted by A4sForever

"*SIGH* ... and now we have the disgraceful spectacle of NFO's talking smack to Aviators ... *SIGH* ... I will weep for your NFO soul(s) ...

"they can talk all the smack they want - 'cause that's all they've got, just TALK!"

Uhu. I had a PPC with this type of brain defect. When he wouldn't shut up and start taking directions from my station (TACCO) during an ASW evolution, I announced that he was relieving me and to come back to my station. Never saw a guy shut up so fast...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ip568 said:
.......from my station (TACCO) during an ASW evolution ...
Hmmmm ... I will defer here --- as I do not speak "TACCO". Maybe it was a typo and you meant "TACO"??? ...... yes !!! .. that's probably it ....as today is.....

:icon_carn "CINCO de MAYO"!!!!! :icon_rast

untitled0uj.png

Althought I originally came into Naval Aviation "planning" to go fly P-3's ... my total world experience with the NFO species has been primarily limited to ones I can reach out and touch .....

Did I say "Cinco de Mayo"??? ....time to go squeeze some lime juice ..... Happy 5-5-05 ...:)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Quote: "Was that in a whiny pilot voice?......."
bn1yb.jpg
dangling_carrot_mule_lg_wm.gif
...Quote: "Now turn right..."

*SIGH* ... and now we have the disgraceful spectacle of NFO's talking smack to Aviators ... *SIGH* ... I will weep for your NFO soul(s) ...

the HORROR ...
an340ku.jpg
die4.jpg
... ...THE HORROR ...
Hey, you guys started it. ;) :D :)
Can't you keep your single anchor nuggets in line?

Good times,

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Hey, you guys started it. ;) :D :)
Can't you keep your single anchor nuggets in line?

Good times, Brett

*SIGH* ... without my orange flight suit, a grade sheet, and/or a "pickle" ... my options are severly limited. Que Lastima ....... *sigh*

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
As a member of the single anchor mafia, I will publically admit to deferring to my TACCO on 99% of ASW decisions.

And A4s, its CINCO DE DRINKO.

TransvestFO

Seven years of college, down the drain.
You knuckleheads have started the NFO voice in my head arguing with the pilot voice in my head. Thanks for the mental mahem! Now I can't fall asleep and drool on my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.