• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do you think of the forum upgrade?

What do you think of the new forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
Webmaster,

Everything looks great! Thank you for putting in the time and effort!!

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
I liked the categories you had before hand. Personally i dont know anything about the Navy flight program, or need to know about it, so i like being able to find what i need based on the category it's in. Other then that, its asthetic appeal is nice.

palatinexc

Student
If you click on the Air Warriors logo on the top of the page it will bring up all the categories. Or you can click Forum next to Home on the top bar.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Thanks webmaster, the upgrade seems like it has alot of potential to make this site even better than it is.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
And now the homepage background is white? Well, that's O.K., I guess it could have been magenta ...... or puce ...

And I see you have a proper Wing/"U.S.S. Boat" graphic in the upper left corner of the pages ... HOOOOAH!!

perchul

The upgrade is great I can't believe you and some of the contributors put so much effort into it for all of us....I think the text in the Airwarriors graphic on top of the page can be spiced up a bit.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
what happened to the upgraded look? the new color scheme and all that? it looks like the old forum again

nugget81

pilot
Everything looks great and all, but is it just me or has the server slowed down since the upgrade??

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A4s/squeeze, the Blue style wasn't "fully compliant" (like a b!tching O4 on why he didn't get ranked #1 on his detaching fitrep), so I gave it a below and attrited it. I have another one that I can add, but will have to do that from home.

Perchul/A4s, the header AW graphic is a place holder while we try and get something better going, there is another thread about this out there, and a couple ppl offered to help create a new one.

Nugget, I noticed it was slow from my house this morning, attributed it to my slow overseas cable modem and network issues. I don't show any adverse loading on the server, it is chugging along fine. Seems to have sped back up at least for me, I know it was "flying" last night with a 120+ users.

John

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Bummer ... I liked the blue. Still love the rest of the upgrades though. Is the other color scheme magenta/puce? I think I read a post from A4s requesting such a scheme. :)

Having some trouble getting the site to load right now ... not sure if it's my computer or connection ...

By the way, what color is puce?

Skidtz

Puddle Pirate
Puce: (Noun) A deep red to dark grayish purple.

ETYMOLOGY: French (couleur) puce, flea (color), puce, from Old French, variant of pulce, flea, from Latin plex, plic-. Referring either to the color of a flea, or of the blood when it is smashed.

Attachments

• puce.jpg
    puce.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 129

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bastard.... my cool header was based off the other scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.