• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do you guys do in lab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frcabot

Cornell is the only university I know of that has both private and public colleges within the same university.

frcabot said:
Don't you guys have the highest suicide rate? LOL

Had 2 maybes. The thing is, we've got a lot of frats more or less right ON the gorge, and drunken idiots can stagger out and fall over.

Which does happen.

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
One of my best friends from HS went to Cornell and I visited him a few times. He graduated this year. It's a lovely campus, but I wouldn't want to be there in the winter. BTW, I was at Bill Clinton's convacation speech this year and I noticed a group of mids in chokers. I also noticed that they didn't salute during the national anthem and were actually talking amongst themselves during it. I hope you weren't one of them. I introduced myself to one of them after the speech (I was in civies) and mentioned it to him. He seemed to not know what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.