• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What designators are full for this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0ctopus

I've heard intel is full as well as crypto. Don't know about supply. I doubt supply is full, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

dolfinsafe

Originally posted by bisouss69
I am applying Intel and Supply. Are they full or not? Anyone know who have just come out of OCS?
My recruiter said that Supply was open when my app. was in the works a few weeks back.
Got prof. recomm. into supply last week!

bisouss69

Thats good that supply is open.. I am happy that at least one designator is open that I chose. Actually, from what I hear... doesnt really matter what you put down... what ever is open is what they will stick you in.. I am not sure.. but thats what I was told by my NCC.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It DOES matter what you put down in your preferences. If the program isn't available then they look at the next choice. They won't offer you your third choice just because the Navy needs those designators, IF you are qualified for your first or second choice. Supply was open as of last week. Your recruiter knows what is open and not. If he doesn't he can and should find out. If you are processing an app, then you have a recruiter to ask. This forum isn't the best place to get that information since it can change within weeks and depends which years goals you are talking about. This site is great for lots of gouge, but stuff like program openings and competitive profiles/scores/gpas change vary to fequently. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.