• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What can the Navy do for ME??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Shut it, joboy. Get off your high horse and give the kid a break. There are plenty of things that you could have said that would have been more helpful and had more tact. As you say, you are just a butter bar, stop pretending otherwise.

Take a look at the OP's posting history (not to mention mod-induced avatar, bad rep and infractions). 1+1=2.

He's allegedly already been selected. Not to mention insulted the Enlisted Corps, made wild claims about the environmental standpoint and insulted NFOs. If ecofriendly has already been pro-reced, then what is the point of this thread? Random data?

donsauga

what officer programs? do you mean usna? friggin' hard, but seeing your age i guess you have ruled out usna and nrotc, so do you mean ocs? you need strong grades, strong determination, and i think i remember reading where you said you were having trouble getting a civilian job or something? why? lack of determination, will or lazy? usually if you think you aren'y good enough, then you probably aren't.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
what officer programs? do you mean usna? friggin' hard, but seeing your age i guess you have ruled out usna and nrotc, so do you mean ocs? you need strong grades, strong determination, and i think i remember reading where you said you were having trouble getting a civilian job or something? why? lack of determination, will or lazy? usually if you think you aren'y good enough, then you probably aren't.

I'm sorry, was that English? Did you use the text messaging feature of your cell phone to post it?

How about a capital letter or ten?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Take a look at the OP's posting history (not to mention mod-induced avatar, bad rep and infractions). 1+1=2.

And how many usernames did you have on AW? Not sure if you're new to this internet thing, but replying to (alleged) trolls is how NOT to get rid of them.

Ecofriendly may have annoyed many, but as of now he hasn't broken any forum rules. Relaaaaax and let the internet sooooooooooooth you.

No One Answered My Question

I know that the selectivity for the United States Naval Academy is available on the school's site and US News and World Report. But I am referring to those who get a commission through OCS (Officer Candidate School) or NROTC.

Again I am looking for specific stats and not just keywords such as: HIGH, HIGHLY SELECTIVE.

UMichfly

pilot
None
A little background about what you're trying to do with all of these numbers might help people to give you better information as well as mitigate all of the Trolldar returns everyone gets when you post. Just a friendly suggestion.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
A little background about what you're trying to do with all of these numbers might help people to give you better information as well as mitigate all of the Trolldar returns everyone gets when you post. Just a friendly suggestion.

as well as getting rid of that faggy avatar.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
Again I am looking for specific stats and not just keywords such as: HIGH, HIGHLY SELECTIVE.

Tell you what, we'll trade. You tell me the percentage of SNAs who report to school's command that end up getting jets and I'll tell you the percentages your looking for.

Oh what the hell, I'll try...the answers to your questions are moving targets. The numbers vary directly with the needs of the Navy. Joboy's post, while not exactly nice, was pretty much right. Suffice to say that the selection is tough so your grades can never be too good and your scores can never be too high. Sorry I don't have numbers for you, but if those numbers are publicly available they certainly aren't easy to find.

BackOrdered

Contributor

The whole thing is pageantry. The better your package "looks" vs. the rest of the pack, the better your chance of selection. It just isn't the rubber stamp process we would all want it to be.

phrogpilot73

I know that the selectivity for the United States Naval Academy is available on the school's site and US News and World Report. But I am referring to those who get a commission through OCS (Officer Candidate School) or NROTC.

Sorry we didn't answer your question. However, if you scroll up a few posts - you will notice you didn't answer my question. I would ask again, but I'm a productive member of society, not someone whose purpose is to provide you with your answers when you want them.

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
OP,

A great man once said,

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do your country."

Start there.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION .... Again I am looking for specific stats and not just keywords such as: HIGH, HIGHLY SELECTIVE.

Hey Junior:

Your attitude stinks and is below average. Especially when seen in someone who purports to come on this website looking for "information" and knows nothing. :)

BUT WAIT !!!

Perhaps I've misjudged you. Since you know that
"no one answered my (your) question", it would appear you may indeed have the program wired -- as you don't know what the answer IS -- you just know what it is NOT.

Ahhhhh ... I get it now. I'm old & slow. :)

So here's a story problem for you -- and I honestly don't know whether it's what IS or what is NOT -- you decide: the clock is ticking ... how much useful consciousness do you have left on Air Warriors before someone pulls the "ban" trigger on you???

16846386iq4.jpg

*edit* ... I think we're all done w/ this sorry, sorry thread.

lockedxg0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.