• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What can I do now?

MasterBates

No, but the weight gain started within about 2 weeks.

The approx weight progression of how a hot chick turns into a Manatee.

2002-155#
2003-200#
2004-225#
2005-260#
2006-297#

DIVORCE

2007- ~180-200 last I saw her

SQUIDutah

pilot
No, but the weight gain started within about 2 weeks.

The approx weight progression of how a hot chick turns into a Manatee.

2002-155#
2003-200#
2004-225#
2005-260#
2006-297#

DIVORCE

2007- ~180-200 last I saw her

Damn she dropped 97# in a freaking year? She must be using your money for some good (like a gym membership or liposuction). She could also be on the prowl for another sugar daddy :icon_smil

Damn she dropped 97# in a freaking year? She must be using your money for some good (like a gym membership or liposuction). She could also be on the prowl for another sugar daddy :icon_smil
ummm... She's still 200 pounds. Plus I think it's been proven that being her "Sugar Daddy" will not amount to anything except an empty freezer.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Is this a liberal/conservative question? Are liberals less respectful than conservatives? Once again, I would say yes. You may have qualms about Jerry Falwell, but he was not advocating civil unrest/revolution to achieve his goals.

Respectful of what? What exactly do you mean by respect? I think I understand where you are coming from, but respect and deference are two different things. Do the phrases, "no taxation without representation" or "I have a dream" really signify disrespect to you?

it has been my experience, that liberalism encourages rebellion and the questioning of authority. Both of these are fine in academia, and perhaps even desirable as absolute freedom of thought encourages scientific breakthroughs. But in the military, especially in cryptology/IW, the questioning of authority is not desirable at least at the entrance levels as a JO.

What's to say we can't all comparmentalize / adjust our operating procedures? Sticking to a single mode of behavior for all situations isn't conservative or liberal, it's insanity.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
She could also be on the prowl for another sugar daddy :icon_smil

literally
candy_sugar_daddy.gif

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
Scoober, you just threadjacked the threadjack of a threadjack. I'd say that 9/11 in particular, and the War on Terror generally, IS a defining moment politically. There is a significant portion of this country that is doing all but openly wish for us to lose in Iraq. These people do not even acknowledge that Islamic extremists want to kill us. These people often blame the US and Western Civilization for Islamists' propensity to run airliners into buildings and bomb subways. There's a word for their political slant, and it's not "conservative."

First off, I apologize for not continuing the humor, I couldn't think of anything witty to say about A4s age and whatever pills he might take... :icon_shoo :icon_wink

And I guess again for a weak attempt at sophomoric humor.

Phrog,

I agree with what you wrote, however it makes me think of those who hold similar beliefs merely for the fact that it's "popular". Activism and political dissent seems to be the "in" thing now. I think those who are so socially sheltered are as dangerous as those who refuse to listen. I think political ignorance is what is most dangerous to America, because the ignorant side with the liberals significantly, creating an unsafe balance. I don't have a problem with the radically liberal if they believe in their belief for a reason, not because Green Day said so.