• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Are My Options

Hornet_Hopeful

First off, I'm new to the boards-although I have been reading along for well over a year now,so HI but anyway. Ok, so I'm currently taking a semester off after I found out Minnesota State University sucks, before that I attended Iowa State University, where I was in NROTC. Well, I decided I'd rather go to Embry, got accepted, ended up not being able to go (financial reasons). Well, in doing so I'd DOR'd at ISU, and planned on trying to re-apply at Embry.But like I said I didn't end up going. Well, a year later now, my finances are in line and I'll be going down there in the Fall. My question is: can I still try to re-apply to NROTC, or is it too late in the game, and if so, are there any other options I could pursue in reaching a commission? Thanks in advanced and sorry for the long post.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
So, what semester in school will you be in? Have you looked into BDCP? NROTC may still be an option depending on your status in school. BDCP is another awesome option available, and worth looking into. Beyond that there is always OCS.

Hornet_Hopeful

Haha, will do do, thanks for the help. By the way, off topic, but how do you like it down there? I haven't had a chance to get down and visit so I was just curious.