• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soobscure

Hey (hopefully soon to be) fellow Navel Av8tors,
I'm about ready to graduate from high school in the three 3 months and I am soooo excited about what I can do for the rest of my life, I went down to my local recruiters office about two months ago and I learned that I could start my training to become a Officer within 2 months of my graduation, but I have to get a package together ASPA. I've heard from various people that right now people are flocking to get into the Navy, so the Navy is responding by openning up their positions to get all of these people locked. So I am trying to hop on this wave while the tips are still white. I am 5'11 195 and am the captain of my High School's hockey team (2 year state champs) (recruiter seemed to like that)I also scored a 61 on the ASVAB (that pretty good right?) I would just want some ideas as to what you guys thought. If possible I would just like the pilots opinnions and for the other position (the one that goose does is ok too just tell me first thanks)
Jared

extremepilotguy said:
Hey (hopefully soon to be) fellow Navel Av8tors,
I'm about ready to graduate from high school in the three 3 months and I am soooo excited about what I can do for the rest of my life, I went down to my local recruiters office about two months ago and I learned that I could start my training to become a Officer within 2 months of my graduation, but I have to get a package together ASPA. I've heard from various people that right now people are flocking to get into the Navy, so the Navy is responding by openning up their positions to get all of these people locked. So I am trying to hop on this wave while the tips are still white. I am 5'11 195 and am the captain of my High School's hockey team (2 year state champs) (recruiter seemed to like that)I also scored a 61 on the ASVAB (that pretty good right?) I would just want some ideas as to what you guys thought. If possible I would just like the pilots opinnions and for the other position (the one that goose does is ok too just tell me first thanks)
Jared

Dude, your stats are awsome, you are in for sure!

Kycntryboy

pilot
firefriendly said:
yeah goose was my first choice on my app,buuuuut i decided to apply for vipers slot and just bypass everyone right off the bat...
I always thought Jester was better, but that a-hole always goes for the hard-deck

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
Please tell me this is a joke. If not, please search the site for an abundance of answers to most of your questions. Then return here if you can think of anything new. If not, post a kitty cat dance or something...

extremepilotguy said:
Thanks I heard flight school was pretty tuff how are doing in it?

It's not that bad, we had a hockey team captain come through a few months ago and he got jets. You should be money.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
firefriendly said:
I heard you just go to Miramar and they start you in the TOP GUN program and then they just follow the script of the movie to a T...till you graduate and get sent back to the fleet...my info might be a bit wrong so Im sure any info will help me and extremepilotguy!!! whoo time to hit the librarium

FYI: NFWS (Top Gun) moved from Miramar, CA to Fallon, NV about 9,374 years ago. Top gun isn't up to date :D.

soobscure

Piperdriver said:
It's not that bad, we had a hockey team captain come through a few months ago and he got jets. You should be money.
Man what are the chances of that happening besides right now...thats an awesome name is that your call sign "Piper".

soobscure

Godspeed said:
FYI: NFWS (Top Gun) moved from Miramar, CA to Fallon, NV about 9,374 years ago. Top gun isn't up to date :D.
They need to make a sequel... maybe even a prequel that would kick a.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
extremepilotguy said:
Hey ....I am ...the captain of my High School's hockey team (2 year state champs) ...

Do you really wanna' swap all this :

jason%20hockey%20mask%2010503.jpg
carrom-premium-super-hockey-stick-744.71-lrg.jpg
p573639reg.jpg

For this ??? :
f14-squadron-logo-vf111-01.gif
F-14_trailing.JPG
smcvwf4f2.jpg

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kycntryboy said:
aahhhhhhhh :confused:

Trying to keep yourself amused with fake accounts?

Might be smoother if they didn't originate from the same IP and you were the first to reply.

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.