• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Are My Chances

jpmatta16

Hello Guys, Im New On Airwarriors And Wanted To See What You Guys Thought About My Chances On Getting Into Bdcp As A Pilot.
Im Currently 24 1/2 Years Old And On My Sophmore Year In A Bachelor In Science With A Major In Professional Aviation, I Currently Have A 3.2 Overall Gpa And A 3.6 In My Major. Im Working On My Commercial Rating Right Now Since I First Thought About Just Working In An Airline Because I Thought It Was To Hard To Get A Pilot Slot, But I Have Recently Changed My Mind And Decided To Pursue My Dream To Become A Military Pilot. I Will Have To Wait To Put My Stuff Together Since I Become I Citizen In December. By That Time I Would Have Somewhere Around 1 1/2 Years Left In My School And Would Be Graduating About 7 Months Before I Turn 27 Right On Time To Go To Ocs. Please Anybody That Can Tell Me Anything Will Be Appreciated Thanks

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
Hello Guys, Im New On Airwarriors And Wanted To See What You Guys Thought About My Chances On Getting Into Bdcp As A Pilot.
Im Currently 24 1/2 Years Old And On My Sophmore Year In A Bachelor In Science With A Major In Professional Aviation, I Currently Have A 3.2 Overall Gpa And A 3.6 In My Major. Im Working On My Commercial Rating Right Now Since I First Thought About Just Working In An Airline Because I Thought It Was To Hard To Get A Pilot Slot, But I Have Recently Changed My Mind And Decided To Pursue My Dream To Become A Military Pilot. I Will Have To Wait To Put My Stuff Together Since I Become I Citizen In December. By That Time I Would Have Somewhere Around 1 1/2 Years Left In My School And Would Be Graduating About 7 Months Before I Turn 27 Right On Time To Go To Ocs. Please Anybody That Can Tell Me Anything Will Be Appreciated Thanks

jmatta is just trying to compensate for me on here with his funky capitalization. not a chance jmatta, not going to happen! :p

phrogpilot73

Found a book for you, available at Amazon.

5100GGA7ETL__SL500_AA240_.jpg

Edit - I can tell you your chances are ZERO if you don't apply. Good luck.

BackOrdered

Contributor

It takes more work to make your post than it would to type it correctly. What was the point?

jpmatta16

It takes more work to make your post than it would to type it correctly. What was the point?

the whole capital letters it actually did it on its own since im at work right now, also no english is not my first language. And thanks for all the negative

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
the whole capital letters it actually did it on its own since im at work right now, also no english is not my first language. And thanks for all the negative

Now you're erring to the other side of wrong. You need to work on getting capitalization, grammar and punctuation correct and not blame a computer.....not so much to avoid heat here, but to assemble a cogent package. Board isn't going to be impressed with either style you've chosen so far.

Due to your relatively "advanced" age and pending citizenship, you need to see an officer recruiter pronto as you may be out of time or running out of time. Lots of stuff you need to do that you can prep for by searching this website, but get professional opinion from those who would handle your application.

Nitekrawler

I also am trying to get into the program. I have talked to a recruiter and he has only said that I have to take the ASTB. Is this test really hard? He has given me study guides and I have been studying for the test almost everyday, but I still have not scheduled a test day yet. I am a aviation software engineering student at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore wit a GPA above 3.1. I am alos in various groups and clubs on the campus. Is this program very strict to get into? Are there any requirements that I should make sure I have before I turn in my packet?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I also am trying to get into the program. I have talked to a recruiter and he has only said that I have to take the ASTB. Is this test really hard? He has given me study guides and I have been studying for the test almost everyday, but I still have not scheduled a test day yet. I am a aviation software engineering student at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore wit a GPA above 3.1. I am alos in various groups and clubs on the campus. Is this program very strict to get into? Are there any requirements that I should make sure I have before I turn in my packet?

Take a deep breath, wait for answers.

-ea6bflyr ;)

jpmatta16

no is not my first, i learned english when i came to the us about 6 years ago. It does not offends me at all the truth of the matter its not my first language. What bothers me is people that have nothing better to do than to make fun and judge people without knowing anythign about them instead of helping.