• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhollin1

Hi guys! I am currently putting together my package for OCS. Let me tell you a little about myself and then maybe you can give me some feedback. Ok, I graduated with a BS in Management Information Systems with a 3.4 GPA. I scored a 48 on the Military Flight Aptitude Test. I am prior Navy, I got out in '97 after a 3-year enlistment. I am married with 2 children and my blood type is A+. Ok, just kidding about the last part. The thing that worries me the most is that during the past 5 years, I have had 11 jobs (while going to school). This is consistently on my mind. I can't help but think that they are going to look down on me because of this. I was at let go at two of the jobs because "I wasn't a good fit for the position". Will this matter? Oh, btw I had a Captains Mast while I was enlisted. I was being harassed and I called a co-worker (female) a *itch. This was 6 years ago so hopefully they will forgive me for that one.

Thanks guys,

Ron

Goliath112

I applied for all these same things. I am also a prior AD3. I have a 3.4 GPA B.S. in Aeronautics but, I was turned down for supply and amdo. They are really booked communities. I think SWO is too but, I haven't heard from them yet. All in all your stats are fine. I hope the board looks over captain's mast's though. You probably have to write a statement about it. or maybe not. OCS is looking pretty tight right now, for all jobs. Just apply and see what happens. good luck man.

man the wait is killing me

rhollin1

When were you turned down? Hey, I just talked to my recruiter today. I asked him if I were accepted what time frame would I go. He said sometime around July to August. That is about 4-5 months later than I expected.

rhollin1

Looks like no one wants to answer this very tough question.
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.