• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are HIS chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats man!!! How long until you teach him how to shoot???

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
gagirl said:
Glad to see the Navy isn't keeping everyone from having kids.

Same with the MARINES...

ben said:
How long until you teach him how to shoot???

Both my sons have 2 guns apiece, they just have to grow into them. My dad just retired after 20+ years as a Sheriff and he wants my oldest to have his Belgium made Browning Hi Power (one of the originals) that he carried for all those years, so that would mean 3 for the oldest.

gagirl

ew! I guess if I had checked I would have noticed Marine instead of squid. Sorry. After we were married I made the mistake of calling JC a soldier and learned quickly to say the least that Marines are Marines and nothing but. My husband and I have come to the conclusion that the military won't allow us to have anymore kids.
Congrats again. I'm not sure where you're stationed, but in NC you can buy a lifetime hunting pass for a $100. The boy I know who got one is 2 now and his was $100. COuld have gone up since then. I would guess that only if you're going to retire or remain in NC that that would be practical. Just thought I'd pass that along. I think it was Camp Geiger (?) that I used to bowhunt with my husband when he was in the Marines. It was quite fun. I can't remember if it was Geiger or not. It's been many years.
gagirl

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
E5B said:
He was indeed 5 days UA. He's living the life, Eat Sleep and Sh!t.
Quit your friggin b!tching. At the end of the day you have two boys and some of us haven't got one yet. :icon_boxi But then after seeing the first one :banghead_ I fear for your old lady when you and I deploy together out of HMLA-269. :drunk_125

Status
Not open for further replies.