• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

what are catalina swimsuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gin_e

what does a catalina swimsuit look like? how strict are they about it looking exactly like a catalina? the only ones i can find are from the 40s and are cut like a one piece combination of hot pants and a tank top.

Kim

I have no idea what a catalina swim suit is, and I didn't when I went to OCS. A one piece should be fine, plain color, definately not bikini. Good luck. -Kim

jaerose

Why no bikinis??? Just playing. I hope they don't make me wear a catalina suit 'cause it'll make my bum look larger than it already is...and that's saying a lot!

JR

WFU2USN

Catalina style swim suits are the ones that are a 1-pc. with a "scoop" back. Kind of like this: http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla3.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=39802715&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=3894037&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=17629133&FOLDER%3C%3EbrowsePath=17629181&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=17629181&bmUID=1052307522159

IS2(SCW)

Aimee

You'd be better off getting as racerback swimsuit. But don't sweat it. Your time at the pool is sans drill instructor. Just get a plain, dark colored, one piece and you are good to go.

gin_e

yea i have a brand new one piece dark blue racerback swim suit, it is cut sortof low, down to my lower back. i just want to make sure i don't need to buy another bathing suit since i just bought that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.