• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What am I missing with my Study guides

Hello everyone. I am a sophomore NROTC student and plan on taking my first attempt at the ASTB in the late spring or over the summer. So far I have been studying from Barron's Military Flights Aptitude Test and "The Complete ASTB Study Guide" from AEGIS Group. I just recently started making Quizlet notecard for : Mechanics, Aviation and Airport information. What else can I use to prepare? Also what am I missing from my notecards? Is there any other major categories that I can make notecards for? I don't plan on doing it for english and math, I think I can just practice for that stuff. But In general what else can I do to prepare? I am studying for about an hour a day 5 to 6 days a week.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
The pinned posts in the ASTB section will more than answer your questions. Read newer posts first so you can see the gouge from more recent test takers.