• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Age Are Most Navy Pilots Allowed to Leave?

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
After an NROTC commitment, around what age before you're allowed to leave the Navy?

Earliest separation for pilots in most cases 8 years after they get winged... figure 24 months of flight school and an extra 12 months to bring them to an end of a set of orders after their MSR.

Commission Age + 11.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Earliest separation for pilots in most cases 8 years after they get winged... figure 24 months of flight school and an extra 12 months to bring them to an end of a set of orders after their MSR.

Commission Age + 11.

That depends on a bunch of factors and is probably a bit conservative for non-tacair. I was 21 at the end of OCS and 31 at my MSR, just under 10 years... actually about 9.5.

Renegade One

None
I'd estimate around age 31-32, based on the current MSR and length of training. That assumes commissioning at about 21-22 years of age.