• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

well i'm screwed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tydaddy

so i got my physical last week...and all looked good...but for some reason they wanted me to come back this week just to recheck my eyes...so they did...and it seems that i'm now disqualified because i've got a "tight inferior oblique" muscle in my eye...but my vision is 20/15...the flight surgeon is checking with NOMI to see that...if i were to have surgery to correct it...it would be waiverable...but i'm thinking that eye surgery will be mucho expensive...christ..this sucks...i dunno what to do now...
censored_125.gif
banghead_125.gif
weeping_125.gif

Daedalus

Hmm someone's got to say something. Go to a civ dr and get a second opinion, and some more info. I have no idea what your possible condition means, and that NOMI has the say and not a civ, but it might shead more light on the subject. Good luck!

tydaddy

its definitely what i have...i was to a civ dr a couple of months ago...i guess it's what many call a "lazy eye"...basically everything is fine...except when i look as far to my right as i can...i guess my left eye kinda is pulled down...grrr...it's really not even noticable...accept on 1 test...but i'm still waiting to hear from doc...

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
One of our NFOs here had that when she was a kid and had surgery. It NPQ'd her from Pilot, but (obviously) not NFO...

Status
Not open for further replies.