• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Well boys, we've been replaced.

KBayDog

1. That host's voice is nails on a chalkboard.

2. DB? As in DBF?

3. "She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

psychomom.jpg

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Sheesh, what a whack job! Imagine being the husband, and having one of your guys come up to you with a newspaper clipping....."Uh...hey Senior,...is this your wife?"

She seems to have demoted him several stripes as well. On a positive note, though, she would likely be able to cruise the HOV lanes all day without so much as a second glance from the State Troopers.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Dang. Next thing you know this guys going to come home, she's gone, ran off with the doll to Mexico, emptied his bank account and took out a second and third mortgage on the house. Or worse, they'll have a kid and he'll always be suspicious because it looks more like the doll, with those glassed over eyes... Creepy man, just creepy. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight thinking of that.

And that's why I don't want to get married. If the Navy wanted me to have a wife, they'd have issued me one.

BurghGuy

Definitely. But I guess if they've been married for a while he might know that she's got a very interesting take on life, i.e. that she's a bit of a whack job. That and his sailors may all react the same way we did, with some sympathy towards his situation, and maybe not bring it up. But then again, this is the Navy, so someone probably got him a doll to replace her while underway, who deflates for easy storage on the submarine. And after 23 years in, on a sub no doubt, I would hope he had the ability to roll with the chuckles.

BurghGuy

A sailors wife replaced him with a maniquin dressed in a sailor uniform while he was underway. She bought it on ebay, made it look like him, lays in bed with it, holds it's hand, takes him into public, and, according to some of the pictures, lets it ride his motorcycle. It was kinda creepy if you ask me.
Oh, and the interviewer's voice was just terrible on the ears. Think Fran Drescher if she were a man.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why doesn't she just do what all the other Navy wives do and bang her husband's buddies, or random E Club patrons while he's on cruise?:D

I wonder if that thing is anatomically correct?

Brett

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
When I first saw the mannequin, I thought it was MCPON Terry Scott's wife, just because of its appearance...man, could you imagine how embarrassing that would have been for him of all people?? First TFU, then this? :D

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I think the worst part is (besides the host's voice) is the fact he found out through the newspaper from his shipmates.

LoneSailor

Haha, I saw this on the news a couple of time. I bet her husband's embarassed as hell.

I wonder if this was just a ploy to get her husband some negative attention, some sick twisted revenge. :D

abc_gma_mannequin2_051213_t.jpg