• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weird mental health situation

Gustafel

Believe me, you’re not that important. ?

And medicine changes. Half the people on this forum were treated with leeches to bleed out their bad humors.

Follow our advice.

Well, if it’s an order…
Kidding aside, I appreciate all the advice. I do see your point, it would be equally dishonest to report a condition for which I have no documentation. Especially since I was 6…. Even if someone did find out I could always just ask “okay, but how much do you remember from when you were 10?”

Much obliged. See you in the sky, gentlemen.

taxi1

pilot
Even if someone did find out...

d7cad42555085a8540a3b1614485ab31_w200.gif

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, if it’s an order…
Kidding aside, I appreciate all the advice. I do see your point, it would be equally dishonest to report a condition for which I have no documentation. Especially since I was 6…. Even if someone did find out I could always just ask “okay, but how much do you remember from when you were 10?”

Much obliged. See you in the sky, gentlemen.
Are you sure you haven't been diagnosed with OCD? ? Just kidding - relax.

taxi1

pilot
Are you sure you haven't been diagnosed with OCD? ? Just kidding - relax.
I was going to post the exact same thing. ? :)

Here’s my diagnosis, you were the typical future naval aviator who drove his mom nuts. The meds were for her, not you.