• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weight requirments

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

Flygirl-
I just got this off StudentPilot. I'm guessing that's where you got your question to begin with so I don't know if you read this response:

this is what i was told by our flight doc:
as of 1 July 02, the minimum weight is 100 pounds and a maximum of 235 for ejection seat aircraft ... Members with nude body weight below 135 and above 218 pounds are to be advised that they are at increased risk for ejection injury ...

of course Marine Corps hieght/weight standards apply first

So that's for Marine Corp, but maybe it's the same for Navy???

FlyGirl

Tali that sounds about right...

Sorry Ghost...I dated one SNA...not doing that again for a while. But we can be friends..

ghost_ttu

Of course I'm not sure that I could handle dating someone that is gonna get pissed everytime I make her look bad in the air.....And that has the potential to be a lot! [:D] This is my ego, and until I'm in the air it's gonna stay like that
icon_smile_wink.gif

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

ghost_ttu

hehehehe.....you BOTH love me. You can't have me, I think I'm married to flying. Now if I could just get in so I can do it more often and much faster....

tali264

ghost,
Someone needs to do an ego check. Flygirl already denied you for a date. I never asked for one. I think you're living in a dream world.
Flying can have you.....because we don't want you
icon_smile_wink.gif

ghost_ttu

WAHOOOO!!!! I get to keep flying, beer, and all the other chicks! Besides, I can't date the two of you, your gonna be Aviators and those girls are WAY too cool to date. You supposed to go fly, and then go drink with all the guys!

Back to the weights, was the 100lbs 235lbs for T-45? I'm guessing the 18's, 14's have similar weight standards?

JTP

I'm about to start investigating a sexual harrassment lawsuit.

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

ChipK96

I don't know anything about minimums like I said that's never been a problem for me lol, but I was told that the maximum is 235. As far as the navy standards go if you're over the lmit you just have to have under 20% fat for guys. My recruiter told me that I should be fine as long as I was a under that. I ended up at 225 and he said that would be fine since I plan on losing more by the time I get started

Status
Not open for further replies.