• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weight and balance

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Hmm, I wonder if she has a sister... Huh? Say what? Was that out loud? I mean, uh, I meant to say...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
There aren't trim tabs big enough in all of Christendom to deal with that kind of a load shifting around. Any airline travel she's undertaking must involve pallets, forklifts, tiedown straps and an experienced load master.

ryan1234

"Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food."

What's even worse than her... is the dude out there that hit that up.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I'm going to take a giant leap here and say that there is no way her daughter could be at a healthy weight. She probably looks like the Michelin man.

I can't tell if this is her daughter, or her next midnight snack. . .

donna-simpson-fa&#11.jpg

Two to one odds she has a guy frozen in carbonite hanging on her wall.

Angels

Contributor
I can't tell if this is her daughter, or her next midnight snack. . .

View attachment 11248

Two to one odds she has a guy frozen in carbonite hanging on her wall.
Glad to see her daughter looks like a normal happy healthy kid! Still..what she is teaching her is appalling! Follow your dreams sweetheart and you too can be a fat ass?!

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
What the odds she'll die first?

After seeing this picture of her lunch, I would say the odds of running out of beef and Orange Crush are more likely.

Donna_Simpson2_1596685c.jpg