• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weekend PT - Seattle area

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-man

This is a shout out to all those in the Seattle, WA area - I wanted to get an idea if there was anyone else in the area that is currently in the Marines, or considering joining, applying, headed to OCS, etc. If so, would you be interested in weekend PT gatherings. I currently work full time and am applying for OCS. A friend and I are both applying and try to PT together when possible. I figured I'd extend the offer to others if there are any in the area for a weekend (saturday) gathering to PT. Lets see if we can get a group together, the more the marrier. We can feed off each other's enthusiasm to succeed! After spending the last 3 months PTing alone, I can honestly say it's MUCH better to have some company for those long runs, endless situps, and never ending pullups.

If you're interested post, PM, or email me.

T-man

T-man

going to bump this 1 more time as I actually got a response last week. Anyone interested in joining for some weekend PT is welcome to contact me.

There are currently 3 of us meeting tomorrow (may 14th) for some PT. I say the more the marrier(sp?). We are training for OCS. 1 of us ships out in June, the other 2 will be hanging around and hopefully be selected for the October class.

Status
Not open for further replies.